A lot of people are learning about how to play mahjong and specific rules in this game. If you also want to experience playing mahjong, please follow the following article. The necessary information will be fully conveyed by bookmaker nhà cái 789bet in this article.
The basic way to play mahjong players need to master
Mahjong is an interesting game and has an extremely large number of cards, requiring players to have good memory to remember the rules of playing cards. Below is the basic gameplay of this interesting and unique game.
Rules for dealing cards in mahjong game
In how to play mahjong ,A betting table will have 4 participants. All cards will be face down and mixed together before dealing to players. According to regulations, the position of the player sitting at the East door is by default the dealer of the bet. Accordingly, the dealer will roll two or three dice to determine points and deal cards.
Accordingly, each player receives 40 cards and then arranges them into 20 pairs in front of them. The rule for taking cards in the mahjong betting table is clockwise and the dealer is taken first. This position can also take the maximum number of cards of 14 cards, the remaining three positions will take 13 cards. The dealer will get the first hand and if he fails, he will continue to do so in the next game.
Rules for dealing cards in mahjong
Basic rules gamers need to know when playing mahjong
As specified in how to play mahjong Basically, each player’s card pile will be divided into two ends after taking the cards. Under normal circumstances, you must draw cards on the right hand side. The card on the left will be taken in case you can build a frame or flower.
If the player sitting in front plays a card and you have two cards in the same row, you can play the jackpot to put them in consecutive order. In addition, if you have two cards that are similar to the cards played by any player, you have the right to make a pair.
Basic mahjong game rules
Learn the rules of card blinding in the mahjong game
In how to play mahjong , the player with the highest number of cards will be considered the winner. There are many ways to bust cards and you need to understand this rule. As follows:
- Mosquito buzzing is the smallest type of buzzing, in your card combination there are no judgments but only four puffs or flats.
- If you are waiting for a card or a player to pick that card himself, it will be counted as buzzing one more round and is considered buzzing frequently.
- In case the crowd is not one door and you have four pho phuongs, it is also counted as one dian, called ù bulge.
- When collecting four coins, the player scores 3 coins.
- Players don’t need to eat other people’s food but still get four empty cards and they’ll be hoarse.
- If the gamer collects 13 first pieces, red pieces, and gates, it will be counted as ù Thap Tam Thái Bảo.
- You will get 6 cards, also known as mun cun, if there are 14 cards in a row.
- According to how to play mahjong ,If the player has 14 cards with all words, it is counted as a full-letter bust.
- In case you have two husbands, two phoenixes, phat bac, will be small three-yuan.
- Player ù 9 judges that if there are three husbands, there are three phoong Trung phat Bach, this is ù Dai Tam Nguyen.
- The four numbers in the mahjong game are the cases where there are three numbers of the east, west, south or north doors.
- You will get 36 judgments if there are 4 people in the 4 doors east, west, south, north, this is called ù Dai Tu Hi.
Rules for mahjong in playing mahjong
Scoring rules for playing mahjong
In the mahjong game, different types of buzzing will be equivalent to different numbers and the scoring is also different. As follows:
- 0 comments: The lowest type of buzzing, equivalent to mosquito buzzing.
- 1 verdict: If you pick up your own hand or have four diamonds in a game, there are also cases where the player has a hole or mat with the same door or a flower with the same seat.
- 2 bets: If you pick the last card and are buzzing or have four flowers of the same type, it will be counted as two bets.
- 3 judgments: In case of one type of buzzing in a row or there are three dragon ants or three wind ants.
- 6 judgment: The player picks all the cards or has four cards and four joys.
- 8 marks: If your card only has wind and dragon or spontaneously rising or has 4 winds of the four great joys, it will be counted as 8 marks.
How to calculate mahjong points, players need to know
The above is how to play mahjong and some basic rules new players need to master, 789Bet will continue to update more useful information about this game. Come to us to find out information and experience the exciting mahjong game.